Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Steps

Blogging. I hear that it's therapeutic, and therapy that takes place in the privacy of my own office with my computer to listen instead of some highly paid head-shrinker that really doesn't care what's wrong with me is much more appealing.
My life. Nearly thirty years with the same person, teenaged daughter. Job that revolves around helping others. I have it all, and then some. So why do I need therapy of any kind?
Haven't a clue.
Meds, meds and more meds. Baby steps toward a possible future life of not always being afraid that the next bad thing is going to happen. Baby steps. One wobbly foot in front of the other.

1 comment:

sheila said...

OH! I'm sooooooo excited for you writing a blog! Congrats on your new baby! (and it takes about as much of your time as a new baby! lol)